Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you know me, some dont, I'm sure most if not all of you have heard of the TSUDO company..Not only great exhaust systems but headers as well, well, i recently became pretty good friends with one of the head guys up there, Nick.

Tsudo is based out of AZ, and i'm tryin to help a friend out..
Tsudo just doesn't carry their own brand, they carry EVERY BRAND OUT THERE FOR IMPORTS..
JUN/TODA/SKUNK2/BLOX/OMNI/BUDDYCLUB any / every part you can image..
Whats better then that?? Nick guarantee's to beat any listed price on any product he sells or he can get, and he also guarantee's to beat EBAY PRICES!!!!

Call nick, Tell him Derek Dunbar sent you please :)
His number is 480-664-2178
For seriously inquires i'll give his private line to, Just ask for nick when you call this number..

Looking for some good spens..?? Tsudo bought some part of the OMNI stock, Now having copyright to their spens kits.. FULL KITS selling for 350 from TSUDO now..
Need good exhaust..
Tsudo's greddy evo and N1 styles are selling for 220.00 shipped to Any state.
220 includes everything, the full catback system, all the bolts and gaskets

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Their 399 a set,
TCAUTOTREND.com
But you can call him and get a direct quote, these cams are billet steel, made from the same stuff skunk2/toda/jun are made from, just their no names with the same specs, i will vouche, i've ran the bcIII+ in two b16's down here, and its like whoa.

·
Registered
39 Posts
i looked at the website NICE, but no prices, i hate to call and waste his time, i always search for the best price, i do have a quesiton on

1994 Honda Accord LX
Short shifter $?
Camber kits $?

·
Registered
39 Posts
i looked at the website NICE, but no prices, i hate to call and waste his time, i always search for the best price, i do have a quesiton on

1994 Honda Accord LX
Short shifter $?
Camber kits $?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.