Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I suck dick and swallow i finger my asshole and eat my own shit
Hay look at me I’m a fuck tard Hay look at me I’m a fuck tard Hay look at me I’m a fuck tard Hay look at me I’m a fuck tard Hay look at me I’m a fuck tard Hay look at me I’m a fuck tard Hay look at me I’m a fuck tard Hay look at me I’m a fuck tard Hay look at me I’m a fuck tard Hay look at me I’m a fuck tard Hay look at me I’m a fuck tard Hay look at me I’m a fuck tard Hay look at me I’m a fuck tard Hay look at me I’m a fuck tard Hay look at me I’m a fuck tard Hay look at me I’m a fuck tard Hay look at me I’m a fuck tard Hay look at me I’m a fuck tard Hay look at me I’m a fuck tard Hay look at me I’m a fuck tard Hay look at me I’m a fuck tard Hay look at me I’m a fuck tard Hay look at me I’m a fuck tard Hay look at me I’m a fuck tard Hay look at me I’m a fuck tard Hay look at me I’m a fuck tard Hay look at me I’m a fuck tard Hay look at me I’m a fuck tard
Oh BTW I suck dick and swallow

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
well.. too bad your american cars wont last longer than 2 years without having a major breakdown... :rolleyes: i'd take that "crappy" 255hp anytime rather than having to Fix Or Repair Daily - FORD

·
Registered
10,424 Posts
I like his location AMERICA where real cars are made... that’s funny cos most American cars are NOT made in America and a lot of imports are

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I like having sex With my daddy I like having sex With my daddy like having sex With my daddy like having sex With my daddy like having sex With my daddy like having sex With my daddy like having sex With my daddy like having sex With my daddy

·
Registered
18,284 Posts
ich_folge said:
I like his location AMERICA where real cars are made... that’s funny cos most American cars are NOT made in America and a lot of imports are
hahah that is so tru. rice burner u my friend are an ass monger

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok

no more making fun of your shitty rice burners i just wanna say how funny i think it is that you have no arguement for me cause you know im right all you do is put that stupid ass shit... news for ya fag your the loser that sits and moderates message boards about shitty cars your most likely one of the bigger losers in your entire state, so keep driving your shitty rice burner and ill keep blowing by you in my cars made with real power so suck on that one bitch.... HAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya america

AND for the dipshit who said american cars arent from america, last time i checked the Ford plant is sittin somewhere in oooo lets say Detroit, so hye that must be somewhere in southern korea right???? wow your so fuckin dumb....

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Re: ya america

rice-burner 12 said:
AND for the dipshit who said american cars arent from america, last time i checked the Ford plant is sittin somewhere in oooo lets say Detroit, so hye that must be somewhere in southern korea right???? wow your so fuckin dumb....
I'm sorry that your such a loser and have nothing better to do than come here and talk about what a fag you are. You really must have no friends. Get a life pal:rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,424 Posts
Dude I don’t know what your deal is other then you’re a prick but let me tell you this I have no power adders on my car its all engine and I can take 400HP mustangs by over a car length that’s pretty fucking good for a 4 cylinder going up against a modified V8. if you where truly into cars you would respect the work that goes into ANY car and not just domestics. BTW if I can’t take out a car with my little import I can simply go home and get the keys to my 73 T/A

There is not much competition for my 73 with a supercharged 442 under the hood making about 900HP to the wheels

So dude have some respect and chill out

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry

I’m sorry I have no clue as to what’s going on

Its all because my mom was a baboon and my dads just a fucking Hippo that combined with all that crack they smoked you get me

·
Registered
18,284 Posts
bro ur pretty pathetic for comin on here for no reason but to stir up shit. n hiw can u show such disrespect for peeps dat u dun even kno.
hey why dont u pick up a book and learn summin. parts of the car r built here in da states. but other things such as da engine n etc r pieced 2gether in other countries to cut down on labor costs n such u fuckin idiot

·
Registered
10,424 Posts

rice-burner 12 said:
The Focus is made in Mexico I’m not sure about the Mustang but you may wish to consider that Ford is partly owned by Mazda

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
now thats a car

this 442 supercharged T/A sounds like a decent ass car i cant say to much bout a car thats got a 442 cu. in. engine.... sorry if ive sounded real mean but i wanted to let out some steam about my full hatred for rice burners and im not sayin all ricers i just dont think i can take looking at another shitter ass little honda with an exhaust and a spoiler that thinks hes the shit... if i see another one i will most likely just stop my car get out and laugh at it... I still think your cars suck but because you actually acted like a man and didnt just change my words into something retarted and immature i will no longer sit here and rip on your hobbies... i bid you good day... HAHAHA

·
Registered
10,424 Posts
Point is man performance does not mean a V8 you can do it with a 2 litter inline 4 also its just a lot harder and takes more work, but I have worked on cars for the last 22 years and just love doing it so I find it a nice challenge to push a 4 banger into the sub 14’s and lower maybe you should try it some time its fun.

Also maybe you should give respect where respect is earned

BTW there are lots of domestic people on here too

·
Registered
4,605 Posts

rice-burner 12 said:
did you know 72% of ford parts come from japan? that would make them.. mostly japanese!! who's the dumbass now?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.