Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yup.. i never thought i would be saying this but... my car got broken into today on campus by some thugs that couldnt work hard enough to make an earnest living. Just as i was giving condolences to the many honda owners who had their shit jacked before.. and thought this shit wont happen to me... well, it did. it happened today @ on campus... i parked my car for an 8:00 a.m. class and came back @ 1:30 pm to find the driver side of the car window smashed in... and my aftermarket head unit stolen... i also found my carbon fiber center console broken unfortunately and my steering wheel ripped.. they also took my joss pool cue from the back seat of my car with my gym bag which had some miscellanious items stored in it. im kind of thankful that they didnt take the car... but seriously did they really have to take it... especially during the week of finals... just another added stress on top of stress...

im hoping for some good news... filed a report with the police and and filed a claim with the insurance company... + i gave them the serial numbers for the parts... if it pops up... they are fucked..

seriously... get a job or something... and stop stealing off of other people... its just costing me more money!!!:bash

god is testing me... so im keeping my cool :(

ohh... my license was also stolen...

· Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol they stole your license?
damn dude that sucks, makes me want to invest in a good alarm system, good luck with your car and finals
identity theft ... i leave my license in the car.. cause im scared that i might lose my wallet... turns out that i lose my license faster in the car than when im actually carrying it..

· Registered
49,788 Posts
identity theft ... i leave my license in the car.. cause im scared that i might lose my wallet... turns out that i lose my license faster in the car than when im actually carrying it..
that blows man
but at least they didnt steal that much out of the car or the car itself

· Registered
4,086 Posts
sorry to hear that homey, i feel your pain. a few years back my car got taken from me at gun point, a good ol car jacking straight out of Menace to Society :gunfire: in a Braums Parking lot nonetheless, with about 150 people inside eating :corn3: and of course nobody seen a thing. after they got done threatening to kill me and pointing their guns at my head and stomach they got me out of my car and drove off, so i run in and tell the peeps that work in the store what happened and to call 911, and they looked at me calm as hell, like no big deal, and said "the phone's over there sir and could you please keep your voice down you're scaring the customers" then to make it all better the police officer who responded drove right past my car on the way to me and i kept trying to tell him he just seen my car with no head lights pass right by him,:shit not: but instead he just kept asking me why i was in the parking lot, what was i doing there, and why would the guys come up to my car and why would i even be driving a car like that, like it was all my fault for going to get some food and maybe a damn job application. Good times, man. Good times :btu

· Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
heres the reality.. it happened in broad daylight near the entrance of the school w/ many students passing by... these guys must have had the balls to steal other peoples things even when people are passing by...

identity theft is no joke either... but dont worry... if they try to bust identity theft... thats the first place they are going to get caught..

remember... criminals are stupid thats why they get caught

· Registered
4,086 Posts
i'm telling you people now a days don't say shit if they see something, they act like they don't see anything or just say "oh, i'm glad that ain't my shit" i know a buttload of peeps seen what happened to me, i was parked right in front of the window, i'm looking at peoples eating their dinner right in front of me when dude had the gun pointed at my head. i'm telling you we live in one the most selfish times in the history of this country. just like that person getting trampled this last holiday at wal mart and nobody stopped to help the dude even though like 300 put at least one foot on him while they were trying to get elmo. it's ridiculous.

· Registered
141 Posts
heres the reality.. it happened in broad daylight near the entrance of the school w/ many students passing by... these guys must have had the balls to steal other peoples things even when people are passing by...

identity theft is no joke either... but dont worry... if they try to bust identity theft... thats the first place they are going to get caught..

remember... criminals are stupid thats why they get caught

thats 50 50, not stickin up for criminals, but most are genious'

· Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
[/B]

thats 50 50, not stickin up for criminals, but most are genious'
yea...some are geniuses but you got to wonder to yourself... if they were smart... they wouldnt have let themselves end up in a position like that in the first place...

· Registered
1,189 Posts
Sorry to hear that man. Sound like what happened to me. Someone traded a rock for my el-cheapo stereo via my passenger side window. There were finger prints and all, but the cops didn't give a shit. The window, f'd up console, and hassle was way more than the stereo itself. Should have just left it unlocked...

You just can't have nice stuff nowadays without tons of security and stress of worrying about it.

· Registered
39,372 Posts
im sure he is over it being that this thread is 5 months old.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.