Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay, here are the squishy cars i've done thus far... these are mostly all members from *********, plus a few cars i did on the side for practice..... hope u guys enjoy... this first one, the clover green pearl ej8, is my own car

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this one is very cool... pay attention to the WHOLE scene, as well as the different parts that make up the civic...
- wheels/wheelwells, of course
- front reflector
- door handle
- passenger side mirror
- cc sticker
- mudguards (front and rear)
- both taillights
- civic text
- honda badge
- honda lettering
- 3rd brake light
- muffler

all other vehicles have been squished with just wheels/wheelwell, except for the white cavalier, which has doorhandle done as well... also, non-vehicle things remaining unsquished are the street sign, the stop sign, and the white stack... and the bus stop sign.....

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

and here is my best one yet... the mini-mini!!

okay, that's all i've done so far... hope u guys enjoyed them :)

·
Premium Member
15,402 Posts
BUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

can you say ...."OBSESSED" lmao...great work tho, they seem flawless...

imo people going overboard with these things lol. oh well its like pogs'....they'll die out soon lol

pogs were bad ass tho.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
5genlude said:
BUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

can you say ...."OBSESSED" lmao...great work tho, they seem flawless...

imo people going overboard with these things lol. oh well its like pogs'....they'll die out soon lol

pogs were bad ass tho.
for sure... what's goin on guy? gotta make every car like that? :hehe

jm... but yea, how bout u try other things on ps? 'cause, sorry to say, but you're takin this overboard...

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
samb0ritechere said:
for sure... what's goin on guy? gotta make every car like that? :hehe

jm... but yea, how bout u try other things on ps? 'cause, sorry to say, but you're takin this overboard...
kekeke, i know what u mean lol.. most of them were requests though :p this has been a pretyt good way for me to start learning ps tools though :) i now know a lot more than i did before.. consider it a steping stone :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.