Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a new version of projector lights that i saw on ebay. If you want to look. Go to ebay and type in "angel eyes". I can't find them at any of the stores that i use. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas of places to look. They look like the new bmw headlights with the ring around the light.

· Registered
4,659 Posts
i only found ones for 5th gen if that's the ones you're talkin about.

these are them, they look pretty rad, yeah like BMW lights but DAMN! they STARTED at $200.
that's a littlle much for me, but if you have the dollars for it, i would totally.
ghost

· Registered
960 Posts
I think they look kinda cheap looking. Looks like someone just stuck a little light tube in there.

Pic for those who dont know what the hell we're talkin about...

· Registered
960 Posts
The site is Ebay. Type 'Angel eyes' and you'll get some results.
The bimmers do not look like that. You dont see no ugly glow tube in the bimmers housing.
But I guess it's alright for a civic. Just looks homemade or somethin...I dunno. Maybe it looks better in person. :rolleyes:

· Registered
1,104 Posts
ya, look gay :p

· Registered
2,356 Posts
They're alright.. The new 5 series' lights are f*cking awesome though.. I love that little ring around them

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.