Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lookin at these on Autodynamic.com

They seem to only have one ring / angel eye, now im fairly sure i saw sum1 on here a while ago with Angel Eyes on an EG Civic hatch and they had 2 rings.

Just wondering if they came that way or if the 2nd ring can be added as it looks so much sweeter with it.

Also, any1 know if the direction of the beams on these can be adjusted as here in Ireland we have this thing about driving on the left:)D) so id prefer not to blind ppl(only cos then they wont be able to see how slick the lights look ;))

Bren

· Registered
264 Posts
the 6th gen angel eyes, only have 1 ring. the 5th gen gets 2 rings. as for the adjustment, i know you could adjust the beam up and down. but dont remember if you could do a left or right adjustment.
-brian

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damnit! the 2 rings looks so much meaner.

Has any1 ever tried to add a 2nd ring/is it possible??

And the up/down adjustment is on the car anyways ... tis the sideways thats important....at least if i cud get em pointing str8...

Bren

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well buying two sets wud be stupid, not that important but i was just thinking maybe you cud get a one of the rings seperately or from sumthin else...

Bren

· Registered
380 Posts
Anyone own this set of headlights?

I am just about ready to buy a set but with black housing and not chrome.

The actual headlight beam is the one that has the halo around it correct? What is the clear middle light for? I also see you can get it blue instead of clear. Is that the highbeam?

Thanks!

ADDED: I just e-mailed a guy on ebay who sells these lights. I asked if he is interested in doing a groupbuy and what lights he has to offer for other hondas. I'll keep you all posted on what he says.

· Registered
264 Posts
the low beam is the one with the ring around it, and thats the one you could get in blue or clear. and i do agree that the 2 rings do look better. my uncle got them on his 5th gen hatch and i love how it looks.
-brian

· Registered
511 Posts
weve already posted about the second ring...apparently www.obxracingsports.com or something (OBX Racing basically) was sellin dual ring projectors for the EK's...I dont know if they are tru to this becuase no one has bought them but according to the pictures it looks tru...well they used to...i dont see it on their site anymore...but ya they used to look through this sites old posts on Angel Eyes...weve discussed this before

· Registered
380 Posts
Hyjnx said:
weve already posted about the second ring...apparently www.obxracingsports.com or something (OBX Racing basically) was sellin dual ring projectors for the EK's...I dont know if they are tru to this becuase no one has bought them but according to the pictures it looks tru...well they used to...i dont see it on their site anymore...but ya they used to look through this sites old posts on Angel Eyes...weve discussed this before
I did a search and this was the closest thread I found relating to the 2nd ring of angeleyes for the 6th gen.

I also don't ever recall a set that had 2 halo's for the 6th gen.

· Registered
511 Posts
well it wasnt for the 6gen. it was just someone talkin bout their Angel eyes...find the oldest one...it should be in that one..i dunno which thread, but i remember posting what i had said ealier before..but i remember the picture of the OBX ones in the dark and they had the dual rings..but i still dont trust it till i see it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.