Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 90 Accord Lx 5 Speed with a cold air intake, clear corners, clear bumpers, and 165k miles. :D Sometimes in the morning when I start my car everything clicks on and off like my clock and its a really annoying click and it lasts for about 2 or 3 minutes. Everybody's tellin me its the hazards or somethin but I checked the hazard switch and everything is normal. Is this happening to someone out there? Do they know how to fix it?

·
Registered
679 Posts
NIRVOUSAccord said:
I have a 90 Accord Lx 5 Speed with a cold air intake, clear corners, clear bumpers, and 165k miles. :D Sometimes in the morning when I start my car everything clicks on and off like my clock and its a really annoying click and it lasts for about 2 or 3 minutes. Everybody's tellin me its the hazards or somethin but I checked the hazard switch and everything is normal. Is this happening to someone out there? Do they know how to fix it?
its some sort of loose connection......I think I may have a clue. there is a fuse connected to to the body under the hood on the left side of your car. check that out

1 - 4 of 4 Posts