Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the "Si" is, in most ways, the center point of tuning, and one of the first things that pop into peoples heads when you mention a Honda, heres my question.

What is the ONE car that trys to race you or punk you out the most?

Theres a group of DSM's around here that keep trying to get me to race and always revs and pops off on me at stoplights. They are pretty much stock but blow off valves and get beat usually but they keep tryin....

·
Registered
646 Posts
cavaliers,skankstangs,muscle cars with over 200HP and loads more torque,riced out saturn,neon,DSM, and some asshole who thinks he knows his shit..like he started the scene in this piece.(I tore him a new asshole)..this one guy, who was hella old with a smokin hot blonde in the pass...he revs, gives me this cocky look..I rev,blow his girl a kiss..Old man stalls and I take off giving him something to remember.

I don't endorse SR but sometimes they need to know who's who and be bitchslapped in their place.

Some red del sol keeps rollin down my street...time to whip out the pimp hand?...

·
Registered
703 Posts
i try not to pay attn to it to be honest, i realize that my car is slow and that i more than likely wouldnt' win, but i do get alot of cava-queers, and since my car is white i even get alot of civics (they think its only and ex w/ exhaust) lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
when im driving my built 350 chev in my 57, nobody wants to race.
in my rex, everyone wants to race, even the old cars.
mainly dodge pickups want to race me in my si, but i just bought that, so i dont know completely.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.