Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all.. i never really got a chance to post here or intro myself, but where i live, im constantly surrounded by VW and nissan freaks. i need some civic support! :p

anyway hello... im anhyi (pronounced annie) and i drive a lil green civic.

· Banned
638 Posts
this here
in the upper right hand corner is your best friend, use it before any post to see if the question you are gonna ask has already been asked.

· Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
good friends? tell me about i. but hey, its my goal to shut them up.

as for my mods... i have a bit of suspension stuff an i recently installed a b18 into my baby... havent heard any shit talking since from my friends hehe . anyway hope i can soak up some more info on here.

· Registered
624 Posts
That one girl said:
good friends? tell me about i. but hey, its my goal to shut them up.

as for my mods... i have a bit of suspension stuff an i recently installed a b18 into my baby... havent heard any shit talking since from my friends hehe . anyway hope i can soak up some more info on here.
Engine swaps are small beans. You need NAWWWWWZZZ

· Registered
6,555 Posts
That one girl said:
is this where i brag about how big my penis is? oh wait.. i dont have one...
would you like one????
i'm sorry the above was just a joke.
anyways welcome to Superhonda.
i hope we'll be able to answer all you questions.
bye

· Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Re: another newbie

iLLeFFeKt CiViC said:

would you like one????
i'm sorry the above was just a joke.
anyways welcome to Superhonda.
i hope we'll be able to answer all you questions.
bye
haha i dont have one but i own one... unfortunately he came with a nissan and not a honda :p

is that angela?? wow.. we're msgboard sluts arent we lol.. jk... i live up in san marcos right now, but im moving to long beach in a couple months.

· Registered
56 Posts
Re: Re: Re: another newbie

is that angela?? wow.. we're msgboard sluts arent we lol.. jk... i live up in san marcos right now, but im moving to long beach in a couple months.
Haha...yah it's me. Didn't know if you'd remember me! Where at in San Marcos? My boyfriend lives in Vista, you might even see him rollin around all the time who knows.

· Registered
806 Posts
how you doin'

whats up. have a good time in here. sorry i'm not so hosptiable right now, but see my ouch thread in off topic and you'll understand.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.