1,291 Posts
dosent show much
looks like a student or indi film
i need to see more
didnt excite me or catch my interest at all

·
Registered
90 Posts
yea i've seen it. It's pretty good. It's only like 30 mins tho! It's about a guy that has a built and turbocharged teg with a crv block and a type r head. It's about him racing and getting caught by the cops and his girl not wanting him to race any more. He races the last race hence the name 'The Last Race' against a built 'Stang and wins but only because of the stang mis-shifting!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
yeah and then he races again... :D

no really... pretty cool film... I guess.... nothing compared to getaway in stockholm though... ow... reminds me: new GiS coming soon... they're racing an NSX!!!! yeah.... gotta have it (like 1 & 2)

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
anyone know where i can get the movie?

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
PSIKOTICsi said:
anyone know where i can get the movie?
buy it.....it's been out for a while now and i think it was okay.....nothing great about it and it's short

btw...tila nguyen is hot...shes on the cover of the new import tuner
i might just have to turn goth....lol....or wear some old ass shirts or something....she's a great improvement from last issues fugly chick...:p

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
anyone ever heard about that new film being made called quattro-noza (?) its supposed to be being made by some independant guys and be more accurate than "the movie" i think i read about it in scc or superstreet. anyhoo looks good. the star is supposed to be an audi s4 quattro (driver's name is quattro) who has some interest in a chick or something thats tied in with a lot of street racing. i think it has some promise...

the last race was pretty cool, i enjoyed the raping of that guy in the civic. lol what a faggy hair cut. and the rustang blowing up is just soo true to life. i.e. race your mustang, u might not drive it home cuz itll be broken. so yeah... i liked it. shouldnt have deleted it. oh well.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
rufus`` said:
anyone ever heard about that new film being made called quattro-noza (?) its supposed to be being made by some independant guys and be more accurate than "the movie" i think i read about it in scc or superstreet. anyhoo looks good. the star is supposed to be an audi s4 quattro (driver's name is quattro) who has some interest in a chick or something thats tied in with a lot of street racing. i think it has some promise...

the last race was pretty cool, i enjoyed the raping of that guy in the civic. lol what a faggy hair cut. and the rustang blowing up is just soo true to life. i.e. race your mustang, u might not drive it home cuz itll be broken. so yeah... i liked it. shouldnt have deleted it. oh well.
yeah, i wanna check that movie out, i'm hoping it's going to be good....as for the last race....the worst part of the movie was the fight scene....i guess it's pretty good knowing that it was a student's film....

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dont forget tila likes bad boys too:D

shes an ex-gangster chick

1 - 10 of 10 Posts