Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Si of one of my Best Friend's here in Puerto Rico is GONE!!!!!!!!!!!

Noooooooooo

His name is Kike SI!! And he is on the board to!

Yesterday at 1:15 Am his SI was gone!!!

Motherfuckers!:mad: :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
403 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAH, that sucks!!

Maybee u guys should learn to either sell it like i did or invest in a alarm! I know they can still take it but it might help or at least slow the car thieves down! :bh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,101 Posts
previous member said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAH, that sucks!!

Maybee u guys should learn to either sell it like i did or invest in a alarm! I know they can still take it but it might help or at least slow the car thieves down! :bh:

or get an alarm like i have that pages you when its going off ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,520 Posts
Such a beautiful Si ... :cry:

Why couldn't it at least been milano red or black?!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
254 Posts
well mine had an alarm...they are yet to "steal" it cuz i also have a club on it, but it has been broken into twice already.....but i'm selling it and getting another car which i'm going to put the alarm that temp has that pages me when it goes off
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,564 Posts
Redcivsi said:
well mine had an alarm...they are yet to "steal" it cuz i also have a club on it, but it has been broken into twice already.....but i'm selling it and getting another car which i'm going to put the alarm that temp has that pages me when it goes off
the club doesnt really do shit....if they really wanted to steal the car, they could just cut the steering wheel and take it off
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
597 Posts
sorry to hear the loss, damn thieves.

i dont understand why honda america dont fit immobilisers as standard on the si's, in uk we have them as standard - our keys contain a microchip which unlocks the cars ignition control, which means the cars can only be started with the right key.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,734 Posts
Sorry to hear that, Kike_Si had a damn nice Civic. :cry:
hc99si1 said:
sorry to hear the loss, damn thieves.

i dont understand why honda america dont fit immobilisers as standard on the si's, in uk we have them as standard - our keys contain a microchip which unlocks the cars ignition control, which means the cars can only be started with the right key.
'02+ Civic Si has an immobilizer, but '99-00 Civic Si did not. Also, no matter what anti-theft devices you put inside your car, a theif can always tow it away with a tow truck.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,293 Posts
Damnit man!!! Im so sorry. I always loved the pics of your car :cry:

I HATE THIEVES!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
597 Posts
Targa250R said:
Sorry to hear that, Kike_Si had a damn nice Civic. :cry:

'02+ Civic Si has an immobilizer, but '99-00 Civic Si did not. Also, no matter what anti-theft devices you put inside your car, a theif can always tow it away with a tow truck.
true bro, but at least itll prevent potential thieves from jacking it, its better than having nuthin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
728 Posts
another one stolen...damn it....but in the Island it shouldn't be hard to spot.......:mad: ..maybe with all the rains it was just swept by the waters....;) ..lo siento amigo I wanted to make a joke but as I think now is hard to be in a mood to smile in times likes this...muerte a los ladrones.!!!:mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
212 Posts
Yup, like Mugen said my car is gone. And to all the haters that think my car had no security stuff it had an alarm, the famous Autolock that I posted some time ago and a trick for the fuel pump and they still took it. This was the 3rd attempt of someone fucking with my car. A friend that saw them said they were like 5 or 6 people, 2 took my car, and the rest took off on a red F-150 that probably was stolen too, and they all were armed. They REALLY wanted the car no matter what or who. When the alarm sounded I jumped out of bed and raced to the garage and when I opened the door they took off like they were racing on a drag strip and I saw my baby going away...

There are a lot of details and I dont feel like writing the longest post ever on Superhonda, but I must say one thing. The way they took my car they had it all planned out detail by detail....it was like something you'd see in a movie but in real life.


RIP Baby....:cry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,101 Posts
Kike_Si said:
Yup, like Mugen said my car is gone. And to all the haters that think my car had no security stuff it had an alarm, the famous Autolock that I posted some time ago and a trick for the fuel pump and they still took it. This was the 3rd attempt of someone fucking with my car. A friend that saw them said they were like 5 or 6 people, 2 took my car, and the rest took off on a red F-150 that probably was stolen too, and they all were armed. They REALLY wanted the car no matter what or who. When the alarm sounded I jumped out of bed and raced to the garage and when I opened the door they took off like they were racing on a drag strip and I saw my baby going away...

There are a lot of details and I dont feel like writing the longest post ever on Superhonda, but I must say one thing. The way they took my car they had it all planned out detail by detail....it was like something you'd see in a movie but in real life.


RIP Baby....:cry:

i want more details
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,919 Posts
Man im sorry to hear about your loss. Do you have insurance on it? And what are your plans if you dont get it back?

BTW how many EBP Si are in the inlands anyway? It shouldnt be hard to spot it on the road should it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,734 Posts
x0felix0x said:
what do the imobilizer do???
The immobilizer is a feature of the ECU that reads a pre-programmed code stored in a transponder chip in the ignition key. If the ECU does not get the proper code, it will cut power to the fuel pump so the engine will not start.

This stops a theif from using a different key, or from hotwiring the car.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,123 Posts
My bad bro, what are the future plans????????


PEace:D and I hope they get caught.. what comes around goes around. give it time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,101 Posts
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top