Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Another SiR Member!!!

2K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  Blindeye_03 
#1 ·
Hows it going boys and girls? I am just letting everyone know that I am now a SiR_Kid. I owned a 1992 honda civic h/b that was appraised at 25 g's canadian but some guy really wanted my car so they stole and it hasnt been found yet. I recently just purchased a 1999 honda Civic SiR in Milano Red with 50,000 kilometres. It was bone stock and I purchased it from a 60 year old, yes I said 60 year old man!!!!!!!! I have some sick mods for it this april as soon as I take it outta winter storage!!

here are the mods as soon as it comes outta storage:
-1999 Integra Type R Suspenion complete with braking system, brake booster, master cylinder and strut bar
-Aem Cold Air Intake
-5 Zigen Exhaust
-JDM 4-1 header
-Spoon Sports 71mm Thorttle Body
-lowering Springs (Until I can afford the Tein kit I want)
-99 Civic Type R headlights

mods to be done over the summer:
-Complete '99 Civic Type R head including Cams
-JE pistons with 9.0 to 1 compression, ported and polished block,
-Connecting rods
-Stronger valves and valve srpings and retainers
-STR intake manifold with a 120-220 shot a Nos drilled into it. 1 jet per cylinder (I already have the intake manifold and the Nos kit is already drilled into it but not on the car until motor is built up)
-aem fuel rail, fuel pump, fuel pressure regulator,
-RC 440 Injectors
Crane multi spark ignition with Retard timing switch

*Now tell me if you think I'll be fast by the end of summer?*
:D

See less See more
#4 ·
Yes I do....

As soon as I take it out and the new susepnion get put in and I have the civic type R headlights and the rear lip spoiler (No trunk lid spoiler) is on, I'll take picutres to post....

I want to hit 12's with the motor work I will be doing, by the following summer, I want to try and get a turbo kit on it so that I can really spank some ass....yeah yeah:eek:

#9 ·
hey i have a quick question because i have a 2nd generation siR motor in my 99 coupe does that mean i can be apart of the siR forum?

#13 ·
Re: NO NO NO

SiR_Kid said:
You want lower compression with Nitrious, Turbo or Supercharger, so you dont blow a piston through the oil pan
I know you want lower compression with turbo (beleive me I know this one) and supercharger, but for some reason I thought nitrous loved the high compression, guess not.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.