Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i totalled my teg last nite, and it still got impounded.
it was probably one of the scariest things that has ever happened to me. the car is demolished. i was racing my friends del sol down the interstate on the way to gainesville , and i was in the far right lane ( dont ask why) but a dodge neon pulled out onto the highway and she hadn't turned her lights on and i didn't see her, and i slammed into the back of the neon doing a buck ten. im driving my moms suburban right now but im thinking about a 2nd gen RX-7.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Wow. :wow Are you and her and anyone else involved all okay? Did you airbag go off?

I was in an accident last October that totaled my 240 and a minivan. Not fun. I drive like a big sissy now and get very tense riding with someone else.

Money is only money and it’s meant to be spent in one form or another. You experienced it, survived it and now you have learned from it. I don’t think anyone needs to tell you to never race on the streets again after going through this, right? As long as everyone is okay, don’t sweat it too much man. No matter how much we love em, cars are only material goods and CAN be replaced.

Edit: Got pictures? :aww

·
Banned
1,160 Posts
OMG! you wrecked a 92 gs-r. asshole. how did you not see that car? hows the tranny in the car, i need it.

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
16acuraturbo said:
im driving my moms suburban right now but im thinking about a 2nd gen RX-7.
hopefully the person you hit is ok. i know you're ok cause you're posting.

you should seriously think about taking the bus/train/cab for a while.
a 2nd gen rx7 is the last thing you need.

·
Banned
1,160 Posts
iLLeFFeKt CiViC said:
hopefully the person you hit is ok. i know you're ok cause you're posting.

you should seriously think about taking the bus/train/cab for a while.
a 2nd gen rx7 is the last thing you need.
i went and looked at a rx-7. I think it was a 85. it looked nice but that thing was just so wore out. I cranked it up and it rev to 3k and never dropped.

·
Banned
1,160 Posts
lugnutRS said:
tsk tsk tsk. No racing!!! But I am glad you are ok and I hope the othr person is ok. I need that tranny fool!!!

haha, i want the tranny and b17. take it out and seel it on SHO, fool.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i havent got my car back yet, its not the stock tranny, it came out of an SI, and i had some problems w/ shift linkage, so 3rd gear was worn out pretty bad. but if you live near ocala, you can stop by, i should be getting it back sometime in the next couple days.

·
Banned
1,160 Posts
Transparent said:
:idiots listen here, 92-93 GSR had a B17A DOHC VTEC motor

werd, you sure you had a gsr or did you swap the b17. How did you get type-r vtec cams into a non vtec motor>?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.