Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol no wasnt ackbar but we will run this season dolby along with you and me when you get the 240sx runnin later man

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah you can say that again but it really isnt its caring the mph to go way faster in the quarter but he just cant hook up if he could we would be close

·
Registered
251 Posts
can you please post a vid of your honda doing that please :rolleyes
this is after all a honda site :D

anyways
what turbo and fuel mods?

Do you have any spare 1g oil return/feed, jpipe, and td05 wastegate actuator? I need it.............

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
uh i would post a vid of my honda but it has a blown tranny cause i killed it lol um for fuel mods ect i have 720cc injectors, GT-3561 Turbo, 3inch GM MAS, Super AFC, TMO Stage 3 chip, motor work ross racing pistons 9:1 compression, eagle connecting rods(now up grading to Manley), stock block, stock crank, venom intake manifold with direct port nitrous but nitrous was never used(now up graded to a bj's intake manifold, Cylinder head was stock(up graded to a BJ's stage 5 head, Exedy Stage 3 clutch, shep racing tranny(going to eventually get a magnus motor sports dog box but they are kinda pricey(4800bucks), light weight fly wheel, 3inch custom exhaust with a magna flow muffler, has a 6 point roll cage i think thats all but if i think of more ill let you know

1 - 7 of 7 Posts