Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
um.... I dont know about any of that... haven't read up much on the 2006 models.

but if you're really that concerned... why not just buy an 04 or 05?

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
CRVTEC0WNZJ00 said:
I drove it and it drives better than any nissan piece of shit, including the 350z and the G35, I've driven both hundreds of times as I work at Nissan and worked at Infiniti

yeah I test drove both of those when I was buying my S...... needless to say, you can see which one I thought was better. it just felt tighter, and more connected than either of those cars.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
CRVTEC0WNZJ00 said:
I've now had my 2006 S2000 in Laguna Blue Pearl with black leather and black top for 1 and 1/2 days. I love it.

hell yeah, sick ride... I wanna see the interior on that bitch... pics now!!

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
yeah, Nissan's VQ motor is a pretty well built motor... but you also have to remember, that the 350Z is about 300 or 400 pounds heavier than the S2K... and needs that extra 40hp and extra torque to keep it competitive with our Honda roadster... and honestly, you have to give it to Honda for building that F20C engine... it's probably one of the most well engineered engines on the planet.

and since the 350Z only makes what, 280hp? that's not that big of a difference, especially in a heavier car. it might be faster in a straight line than the S2K... but it's just barely faster... and throw us on any curvy road, and we'll take you down. so I dont know how 'intimidating' any stock 350Z is to me in my S2K... oh wait, they're not.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
he's right about the recalls... everyone has 'em... including Honda. the worst I've heard was on those new C6 Vette Coupes, where the roof panel would like, delaminate from the frame or some crap and fly off the car at moderate highway speeds... check out corvetteforums.com and there's tons of owners who've had that shit happen to them... oh I just bought a $60K, brand new Vette and now I've got a convertible!

but still... I dunno, it's a matter of opinion. Some people are Nissan fans, some are die hard Honda boys... others dig Vettes, or Fieros, or MX-3s, or whatever.

Fact of the matter is, we can argue about this crap all damn day... no one is gonna end up winning. So you all just kinda need to keep it down in here...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.