Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Im wondering how that electronic throttle feels, the one in my pathfinder reaaally sucks, throttle response is total shit

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Boski said:
its good...real good

Nice to hear, have you test drived it ?

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Darkwagoner said:
Drive by wire is the best!! Also you can get sideways.. My wife is a sales manager for a Honda dealership so before I bought, I tested and played.. it did piss her off... She has been selling Hondas for five years and this is the year we decided to buy the S..

Congratulations, any pics ?

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
CRVTEC0WNZJ00 said:
I drove it and it drives better than any nissan piece of shit, including the 350z and the G35, I've driven both hundreds of times as I work at Nissan and worked at Infiniti

Honda > Nissan

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Clone said:
yeah I test drove both of those when I was buying my S...... needless to say, you can see which one I thought was better. it just felt tighter, and more connected than either of those cars.
Idem

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
CRVTEC0WNZJ00 said:
I've now had my 2006 S2000 in Laguna Blue Pearl with black leather and black top for 1 and 1/2 days. I love it.
Pics or death

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Boski said:
AP2s put down 162 lbft of torque. ;) and I'm just curiouse about this long straightaway thing. I understand that off the line you will pull on a S2k but if you are exiting a corner and going on to a straight then I don't think you would gain that much...if any. I understand you have more power but S2ks are lighter and engine is making power all the way up to 8k or 9k and S2k has better aerodynamics
Agree

Plus weight difference

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.