Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39,372 Posts
**JDMTEG** said:
so you guys are saying that theres none? thats kool, i was jus curious...
i am sure that it has been done.. if you have the time and patience, and are pretty handy and creative i am sure that you can fabricate one yourself. it is probably just more time, cost and reliability effective to buy an already made kit though.

·
Registered
152 Posts
It has been done, my buddy bought a kit from a guy in cali for $75 came with shock and everything he made them himself, it is on a 1994 honda civic, he sent us pics of what he had from start to finish and it was sweet what he had at the finishing product. It was very sturdy when we put it on his car.

·
Registered
1 Posts
EG_civic_coupe said:
It has been done, my buddy bought a kit from a guy in cali for $75 came with shock and everything he made them himself, it is on a 1994 honda civic, he sent us pics of what he had from start to finish and it was sweet what he had at the finishing product. It was very sturdy when we put it on his car.

where did he get the materials?? and what hardware did he use???

·
Registered
152 Posts
I have no clue on where the guy got all the materials to make them, he was located in california, But we had no bolts and the stock bolts where to short. So we just went to lowes and got longer bolts. It was really a simple instal except the civic's fender bolts where rusted and we snapped the head off 2 of them so we used a easy out and picked some replacements up while we where at lowes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.