Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any other SHO motorcycle riders? :confused

Furyokids got her new Buell about a month ago. After settling in w/ a new insurance policy and getting some custom upholestry work done to her motorcycle's seat she's getting out there and riding.

Her last motorcycle was another Buell so she "kept it in the family" when she decided to buy a new one.

Here's a couple pics of her in her Alpinestar jacket, riding boots, etc. She's around 5'3"-4" with about a 31" inseam and can touch the ground pretty flatly on both sides, so even petite ladies can find a bike that will safely fit them.:tu

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
just an FYI, but...

this thread is asking for smart-a$$ replies shiba. might want to think about altering the title a bit. for a second i thought that eq got moved :giggle

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
IISaiNtII said:
this thread is asking for smart-a$$ replies shiba. might want to think about altering the title a bit. for a second i thought that eq got moved :giggle
Considering it's in the GRG and I have "The Power" ;) , I think I like my chances at keeping it pretty much uncluttered. :devil2:

BTW: I believe it's a 1200cc engine, so women should not be under the impression that they need only look at smaller displacement engine bikes. Bikes are for everybody to enjoy and ride safely. :w00tz

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts