Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all i just bought a 3.2 fidanza clutch kit with a flywheel as well..but didnt get the chance to fix it yet.

anyone got them on their sol? feedback about the fidanza clutch and fhlywheel would be great

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
dont know anything about their clutch kits but i read few posts on some dsm sites where the bolts on the flywheel (not the ones that go into the crank) backed out. so make sure they are torqued properly and/or that you put locktite on them in order to avoid any surprises. but dont take this too seriously they probably sell thousands of those every year and only 3 or 4 people have had problems so its not that bad.

whats the weight of the flywheel?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i hope im not one of those people :p ..but i think its 13.5lb..i think they have a bad site with a lack of information :confused ..

is that light? or?

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
i think anything around between 11lbs and 14lbs is perfect for a street driven car that sees the track on weekends. too light and you can run into issues, i would never get one of those 8lbs or 10lbs for my car.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
aha ic..thats good new,

but the only disadvantage is that i gotta wait atleast 500miles until i actually floor it :( ..i think im gonna cruise everyday when i fix my clutch so i could finish the 500miles lol ..

i cant wait to see and feel what it can do and the performance as well :D

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
stop and go traffic would be a better way to break it in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.