Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you guys/gals know of any good place in the L.A. or Pasadena area that are pros in cutting springs? I have an Eibach Pro kit on my Integra and I want to cut the front springs so the drop will be even. The rear looks more lowered than the front.:(

If you do, can you give me their name, address, or even phone.

Thanks.

·
Banned
2,834 Posts
DrunkPunk and a69star are telling the truth.

The springs are that way for a reason. DO NOT CUT THEM!

And lower in the front is NOT how it should be. They should lower the car about 3/4" to 1" front and back. THATS IT...

Lower in the front Does NOT make for better performance it actually hurts it.

You want to lower it more then get the Sportlines or other lowering springs like Neuspeed, or H&R or some coilovers. Sell the Eibach's, they will sell fast because they are good stuff and desireable.

Who did the install?

What shocks did you replace with?

And How's the ride quality?

A.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
springs are designed to hold a certain load at each corner of the car...save up your money and spend a couple hundred bucks on some drop-springs.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1Greyteg,

Thanks for the advise. My friend and I were the ones that installed my springs. I believe we installed it properly since my friend installed springs numerous times before. Although we cut the bumpstop a little bit...I'm not sure if we're supposed to remove it or not, or cut it.

The ride is great and it's not bouncy at all...it's like riding stock. The shocks are stock since they're still in good condition.

I will probably take all of your advise and just get a new set of lowering spring for my car. That's what I was thinking of in the first place, but I was trying to save money only if it's not going to affect the ride quality of my car.

I'll probably get the RS-R Race Spring which drops about 2.0 inches since someone is selling them for $100 new. Does anybody have the RS-R springs on their Integra? How is the drop? Are they even?

Thanks for the help! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.