Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I keep bombarding this board with tons of questions, but damn, you guys have great info, and I can't stay away from modding my del Sol now, anyways, anyone out there can give me any suggestions on a alarm, with auto door locks, something I could do myself obviously... thanks again!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Phantom_Sol said:
you can do any alarm as long as you have a wiring diagram....

i like my compustar, i have the spread spectrum version...

"6000 feet range" under optimal conditions... so honestly it works well enough....

i remote started my car from 1/4 mile away :p

the only thing... if someone is jacking my car, i dotn think i can run that far before they already towed it... (42 seconds?)

i rely on my engine management as my immobilizer, it wont even start unless i change maps.

4Does the CompuStar offer remote auto door locks, and I'm guessing you have an automatic, since you remote start...

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Phantom_Sol said:
yes i know you arent supposed to have a remote start on a manual car due to it starting up and killing kids standing in front of it, but honestly, since i have a turbo timer on the car, i never park it in gear anyways... so its no concern to me
Oh man, thats freakin awesome, I'm looking at some on eBay, but the thing runs near $270 for your model, where can I get it cheaper?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.