Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how many miles do you guys have on your integras???

i owned two integras within the past 8 years. one was a 94 LS that i sold two years ago, and a 2000 Type R that i currently have.

On the LS teg around 42,000 miles, my clutch suddenly would barely let me get into gear. i brought the car into acura and had the master cylinder changed under warranty.

now with my ITR, i have about 39,000 miles and i am having problems with the damn clutch again. this time, the clutch:

---makes squeeking noises when it is pressed in and out;
---also once in a while it engages into gear when the clutch is pressed in fully to the firewall, and released a half an inch (as opposed to engaging in gear when the clutch is a couple inches from the fully pressed in position);
---the clutch will come out about an inch, and then get stuck, then pop out.

all of these occur daily, but just not every single time the clutch is used. i am bringing the car into acura on 10/14/02 to get looked at.

ANYONE ELSE HAVE PROBLEMS WITH THERE CLUTCH?

·
Registered
2 Posts
yes i have prob with my clutch also for sum reason if i release it while im revving all the way up to spin my tires it doesnt engane it sits there n revs down then goes forward and eventually spin my dad says thats the clutch is slipping and should be adjusted but help us out please???

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.