Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what should a honda delsol with a d15b7 at 9pounds of boost run. it also has a 2 1/2 inch catback exaust cut cat, fmu, b&m fuel psi regulator, msd btm, aem timing gear, no ac, no power steering, gst second gen blowoff valve, external ignition coil, rotor, and high flow fuel filter. what do yall think it should run

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
efren rodriguez said:
what should a honda delsol with a d15b7 at 9pounds of boost run. it also has a 2 1/2 inch catback exaust cut cat, fmu, b&m fuel psi regulator, msd btm, aem timing gear, no ac, no power steering, gst second gen blowoff valve, external ignition coil, rotor, and high flow fuel filter. what do yall think it should run
14.99 @93 MPH just a guess................

·
Registered
614 Posts
Re: Re: any honda sohc turbo hondas out ther

Toddnos said:
14.99 @93 MPH just a guess................
LOL hilarious on how you can just give out a time. I would put a border of -0.5 to +1.2 on that depending on the driver.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
traction is the name of the game
you could run a 16.xxx just spinning your tires through 1st and 2nd gear

only way to know is to run your car

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Re: Re: Re: any honda sohc turbo hondas out ther

Sev_civic said:
LOL hilarious on how you can just give out a time. I would put a border of -0.5 to +1.2 on that depending on the driver.
because i run at the track all the time.........seen plenty of turbo d series cars down the quarter with similar specs.......it was a guess, but id say its pretty close to what it should run with middle of the road driving skills.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts