Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have black leather seats in my lude, and was wondering if there was any interest in someone might wanting them. I'm not positive I'd get rid of them , but I'd trade my leather seats (front and back) for cash plus the stock Back Seat. I'm not positive I wanna get rid of them, but if anyones interested yell some offers at me.

·
Registered
12,727 Posts
I might be interested,,,depends on how much your looking for??

Andy

·
Registered
110 Posts
Are you a smoker? Why do you want to get rid of them? Did you care for the leather? Any holes or burns or wierd smells?

So how would we get the leather seats....it comes off and you will mail or we will have to remove the whole seat or what?

·
Registered
631 Posts
will they fit in a 4th gen prelude, ive been looking for leather 4thgen seats forever! but cant find any....let me know and also a price.

Peace,
CroSsRoaDs

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry didn't even notice I had replys...I have no idea what they're worth. The car I believe was a non smoker, from who I bought it from. They are in great shape (low meilage!!!), just looking at getting some sparcos or something. No burn marks, no stains, no problems. My car is still in the shop so it'll be a while before I remove them, just seeing if theirs any interest. Make me an offer...

·
Registered
110 Posts
Would you consider a trade?

I have some rare Spidey #1 comics or rare Mcfarlane or Larson drawn issues?

Also,
how would I get them....is it easy to remove the seats and place the leather seats in?

Just checking...

Thanks,
WhiteIce

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Those are very nice seats...i would keep them if i were you....don't wanna spoil ur selling plans or anything, but an upholstery shop would charge 250 to wrap each seat in leather....so u can base the price on this scale...and the rear seat for me was approximately 350 bucks to wrap...it's much easier than the front seats....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts