Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Okay the Ridgeline is already in the show rooms and has lots of stretch out room in the cab for even tall drivers. Looking out the windshield is a big long hood that americans are used to. Now if they could have just developed a two door version to get more use out of the bed.

·
Registered
167 Posts
You should had a Accord Euro R forum, cause those have the H22 in them stock, same power the Type S prelude engine and Sir S spec prelude engine. And yes people have them, one of my buddies has a Euro R swap in his 2000 Accord and it would be nice to have a forum for it. Then the body of the Euro R accords are more sporty looking too. The new ones look like the TL's and really the acura makes in america. Those accord comes with LSD transmission as well. I haven't really seen alot on them in the forum so i thought it would attrack more people also. The European crowd, as well as the people that would like to do a swap would have somewhere to go for help, cause those engines are a pain to get in, all kinds of problems to work out. Thanks for reading. :)

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
Mugenh22a said:
You should had a Accord Euro R forum, cause those have the H22 in them stock, same power the Type S prelude engine and Sir S spec prelude engine. And yes people have them, one of my buddies has a Euro R swap in his 2000 Accord and it would be nice to have a forum for it. Then the body of the Euro R accords are more sporty looking too. The new ones look like the TL's and really the acura makes in america. Those accord comes with LSD transmission as well. I haven't really seen alot on them in the forum so i thought it would attrack more people also. The European crowd, as well as the people that would like to do a swap would have somewhere to go for help, cause those engines are a pain to get in, all kinds of problems to work out. Thanks for reading. :)
i think your talking about the last gen accord type R.
last generation accord type R had the H22's but different intake manifold and some tunning differences (intake manifold, cams profile, port and polish...etc).
those were available both in japan and europe.

the current generation accords Euro-R is only available in Japan. comes with the K20A motor. europe no longer has the accord type R.

anyhow, we have the Type-R forum for people to post in. ;)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Actually they are known as Euro R's in the last gen's as well. I have a japanese honda site that labels them that. Yes i know that they are in Europe and Japan. Europe had them first.Then Japan decided to start selling them there as well. I mean if you want to put them under the Type R ok, cause you guys run the site. If they are Type R's i have never seen one or heard of if being called that. But thanks for responding appreciate it,
i'll look under type r's then.

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
Mugenh22a said:
Actually they are known as Euro R's in the last gen's as well. I have a japanese honda site that labels them that. Yes i know that they are in Europe and Japan. Europe had them first.Then Japan decided to start selling them there as well. I mean if you want to put them under the Type R ok, cause you guys run the site. If they are Type R's i have never seen one or heard of if being called that. But thanks for responding appreciate it,
i'll look under type r's then.
the euro R are only called that in japan. the european type R is called the accord type R, which is no longer offered.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yeah,
Here's a suggestion.....or maybe a gripe.....Why are there so many cool vehicles on the planet that are not available in the USA. Like this........

It took me 10 years to locate one of these.....but anyone in Japan can walk into a local Honda motorsports shoppe and buy one new today. And I don't wanna hear that 2 strokers are dirty motors, not when i have to drive behind Chrysler products that PUKE blue smoke every day of the week!
And howcum we never got a crack at the Honda Beat?? Maybe we wouldn't be having these problems with gas prices if we had cars that could get 50-60 MPG without the added expense and technology of HYBRIDS. Not to mention Airbags and other cumbersome SAFETY DEVICES. Will it make much of a difference if i get smacked head on by a drunk in a Ford Explorer or a Chevy Tahoe??
In my opinion, it's a shame the Civics keep getting larger and heavier when i was totally happy with the size of a 1980 2DR. Anybody out there remember 45MPGs and a lotta fun to drive? I prefer the size of my 90 wagon to just about anything being offered today. Anybody out there feel the same?

·
Registered
527 Posts
i was thinking for the 06+ si owners what about a section for them> I mean they are an si but they are a whole other beast that the old ek's and prior..

I mean maybe even one for the ep and 06+ si's just because they are k series I dunno, just a thought because they are so different.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello,

yaeh am an auto dealler here in liphook u.kn ..

may i hav e better sites where i can post my honda cars for sale ..

i am waiting to read from you soonest.

regards,
mike powellsm,
+447045729795

·
Registered
4 Posts
My first thread so here goes. Can you have one for the Honda FR-V (europe)or Edix as its known in Asia. I have searched high and low and can only find one forum for the fr-v in Germany :confused

1 - 18 of 18 Posts