Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was talking to this guy and he claims to run 16.1 stock in the 1/4 mile. He has a 2001 5spd EX. Has anyone else hit 16.1 stock? Thats pretty impressive IF you guys can hit that...you guys are running faster than some AV6.

· Registered
43 Posts
I was reading something at Accordracing.com and it claims that a 5th Generation Accord [1994-1997] EX 5-Speed can run 15.8 secs stock on the quarter mile. This was the Honda Factory specs that it claims to be. Check out the site. For the most part...its all in the driver!

· Registered
350 Posts
Akord02 said:
I was talking to this guy and he claims to run 16.1 stock in the 1/4 mile. He has a 2001 5spd EX. Has anyone else hit 16.1 stock? Thats pretty impressive IF you guys can hit that...you guys are running faster than some AV6.
Car & Driver posted a 16.4 second ET in a 98 Coupe 5sp and we KNOW they can't drive worth a damn. (Plus the fact that they run the car with loads of test equipment AND a full tank of gas.)

So I have no doubt that a 5sp 6G can pull around 16-flat.

· Registered
349 Posts
i ran a 16.1 with just a INTAKE in my 1995 NON-VTEC accord so yeah i can believe that... o yeah my friends 95 EX..(vtec) accord is like wayy faster than mine...but he has i/h/e clutch etc. ran a 15.4i think.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.