Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am very satisfied with my car, but I would like to have more power betven 3000 and 6000rpm.Under 6000 rpm the engine goes nuts, but before it is lazy.

what should I do??

·
Retired *********
4,663 Posts
AEM CAI, 4-2-1 header, and cat back exhaust would help you gain a little mid range power. You could gain around 5-10 hp (maybe more) total with all 3 mods I listed.

·
Premium Member
9,293 Posts
gregor said:
I am very satisfied with my car, but I would like to have more power betven 3000 and 6000rpm.Under 6000 rpm the engine goes nuts, but before it is lazy.

what should I do??
Before you go out and buy anything, you need a plan. What are you intentions? How much are you willing to spend? What do you want to get out of the mods you do?

You need to plan out what you are going to do before you just go out and buy stuff...For example if you buy an intake, then end up getting turbo, you just wasted your money.

If you just want a little something I/H/E will do, but don't expect a drastic increase down below.
If you want a lot more torque you should really consider FI.

Let us know what your plan is, or price budget, and we'll try to tell you your best options.

BTW: Welcome to SHO :D

·
Registered
156 Posts
IHE, is what you need. Then if that isn't good enough, turbo or supercharger. Then if that isn't good enough, then get the heck out of the import scene and go with the Cobra Mustang, Lightning, or even SS Camaro

·
Registered
13 Posts
spel

gregor said:

what should I do??
spell and use know
and buy
CAI, blah, header, blah, exhaust, too much $ for the other BLAH

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.