Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 98 Civic HB and want PS very badly. Anyone that took yours out for a swap or just parting out a Honda please let me know. I need everything for the ps. Thanx

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
stuff

If you have everything I need to get the power steering to work I will take it for sure. About how much would you want for all?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
stuff

Honestly, Im not sure what all is needed to det it running. I have never installed ps. I know its the pulley and stuff.

·
Registered
197 Posts
hey thats aight man.... i'll find out what you need and let you know tomorrow... i'll also give you a price..also where do you live atso i could figure out the shipping charges.
thanks

·
Registered
197 Posts
Pump, lines, reservoir, and if your friends car doesn't have a power assist ready steering rack, you will have to swap that out too (assuming both cars are the same gen and the racks can be swapped).

thats what the guys in the civic forum told me. so i guess you need to find out if you have power assist ready steering rack, if not then your gonna have to buy mine then.. so with that being said how but $300 shipped for the pump, lines and reservoir.. and $400 hundred shipped for everything plus the rack... well let me know... you could email me if you want at [email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts