Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone rememer a post DIY cold air intake(something like that)?
In the post we can see a lots of pics and some one write on the pics in yellow.
I made a tons of search but i cant find it :(
If some one can help thx!!!

·
Banned
125 Posts
Footmans said:
Anyone rememer a post DIY cold air intake(something like that)?
In the post we can see a lots of pics and some one write on the pics in yellow.
I made a tons of search but i cant find it :(
If some one can help thx!!!
If u have the 4 cyl accord, buy to cheap short rams, cut one to fit into fender well with a good filter, and BAM! 3" cold air intake,HAHA! Worked for me on F22 and F23. That and exhaust and my 4door auto was doin 10.5 in 1/8 mile at 65mph. .004 reaction times helped and other little mods. Pretty impresive if u ask me. :w00t

·
Registered
247 Posts
ya post the link but i read one just recently... basicly the guy bought a K&N cone filter, and simply used a pipe or something or maybe nothing at all and attached it directly to the stock intake pipeing... very simple... im gona do it once my warrenty goes ont eh engine... cheap... and the reliablity only depends on the intake u use ur self.... mind u the gains r not gona be optimal, but still gains for a great price

·
Registered
360 Posts
accordpower99 said:
.004 reaction times helped and other little mods. Pretty impresive if u ask me. :w00t

:confused :confused :confused :confused :confused I m sorry, Im going to have to call BULLSHIT on that one.

If I end up looking like an asshole, I'm OK with that, BUT, As far as I know, .005 reaction time is "perfect" and I am assuming that it is physically impossible to react any faster than .005 without getting a red light.

discuss

·
Registered
26 Posts
[ As far as I know, .005 reaction time is "perfect" and I am assuming that it is physically impossible to react any faster than .005 without getting a red light.

Not on a 4 tenths pro tree ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.