Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wrote Neuspeed asking for "white" NEUSPEED 6" stickers since my sport springs came with yellow.

They responded and said they would send me 2 :)

These will be the only 2 on my car. I plan to put them on my rear doors small window (the one that does not roll odwn :rolleyes: ) at the lowest point - parallel to the ground :p

What stickers do you have on your ride and what kind of gains did they give you :eek:

· Registered
272 Posts
in moderation

Stickers are cool of you put them on in moderation.. I have a "role call" down my front doors.. you know,, like all the cars in the magazines.. I have enkei, apex, ractive, aem, spoilers etc., and SMD GRFX.... all in silver... its cool, they are about 8" long.. the best thing to do is to find a graphics store so they all match..

· Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: in moderation

SuperSpud said:
Stickers are cool of you put them on in moderation.. I have a "role call" down my front doors.. you know,, like all the cars in the magazines.. I have enkei, apex, ractive, aem, spoilers etc., and SMD GRFX.... all in silver... its cool, they are about 8" long..

That is cool!

the best thing to do is to find a graphics store so they all match..
Won't have that problem, only sticker I plan to have :)

· Registered
1,336 Posts
one of my friend got me a jdm dohc vtec decal for my civic :) its pretty kewl :) the vtec goes first then the dohc :) , they doesnt show up well though since my car is white :)

· Registered
1,104 Posts
I have type R stickers, I gained about 75hp off them. Pretty phat if you ask me..... for 100$ USD, I can tell you where to buy them from......

· Registered
2,343 Posts
The only sticker on my car is the wbsite of the shop that I work for. It is very small and matches my silver paint. I put it right below the rear break light on the black borderish stuff around the outside of the window. I am not going to do anymore.

· Registered
243 Posts
I have one sticker right not that a bunch of us in my town have to protest the noise violation law they passed for having your stereo too loud. It is an AIV. There is a pic on my web page. The only other I will put is a big decal on the sides but no other stickers ever.

P.S. The AIV stands for Always In Violation. And I designed the stickers and a friend of mine work at a decal shop so no one gets one without my permission. And you have to have a good system to get one.

· Registered
1,104 Posts
attn: romelo5179

you think I can get one of those decals?

Check out my system, no pics as of yet. Working on putting my aem cai. Anyway, here is my setup.

2 x Rockford bd1000.a
2 x RFR3112 (2000 watts a piece, 1000 RMS)
1 x CP7436 1 farad cap.

aim alternator (75 amp)
2 x pioneer 5-1/2
2 x infinty kappa 6x9
custom built box.
1 x svr50-12 battery.

Funny thing about this setup, I kind of dumped the whole thing in there cause I saved up, building the box alone took me about 20hrs. another 10 setting everything up, but it fucking knocks. I shattered my back windshield and the two back windows, I had to put switches to the amps, and my car doesn't stay on to long with them both on..... but its sounds pretty good :D

· Registered
96 Posts
i have a parking permit sticker...

hey if you like the mad stickers and graphics go for it, fuck what everyone else says, but just remember that it kinda went out of style a few years ago

· Registered
936 Posts
madtownhonda said:
Yeah, I have that Civic CX sticker still on there:D
Bah! Get a HX sticker...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.