Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
welcome to sho!
so what kind of tips are you looking for? how to drive, how to make your car perform better, what should you do next?

what do you have planned for the car, is it a daily driver, autocrossing, 1/4 mile ect. this will help us figure what you want to do and help you in the direction you want to go.
quikflip

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
Welcome to SHO. This forum exists solely for teg tips, so read up and use the search function first. :)

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Welcome! I would say drive the teg for awhile to get the feel of what u want. Take it to the track get some 1/4mile times then search, search, search. But this forum is good for asking for tips and advice, but as White98 said search first

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
How well is the car maintained? B/c I always recommend doing tune-up and maintanice on an older car like that. And what do you want to do with your car? Fast DD or what? Next step, assuming that your car is in good shape and you plan on staying N/A, whould be some cams and maybe an intake manifold. Personally I would redo the suspension. Including new springs/shocks AND new bushings. Take a look at all the bushings in your suspension. More than likely they are worn out like mine. If not then your doing good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.