Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I got a 99 Accord that came with a 6 disk CD changer under the passanger seat. I removed the CD changer because I have no use for it but was hoping someone could help me find a way or a cord that would plug into the jack the cd changer plugged into.
Any ideas?
thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
I suggest you purchasing a car adapter. For example I bought car adapter AUX Link almost two years ago. Really satisfied. Perfect sound, no technical problems so far. Had to spend more time than I was planning to install it, but finally it worked out well (I did the installation myself, but at any service center you can have it done in no time). I was purchasing here AUX Car Kits. It's official store so they have lowest prices (at least when I was buying it) and free worldwide delivery. As for advantages of AUX Link, it can be also used as a charger and a hands-free kit. Moreover you can control the music using the buttons on the steering wheel or on the car acoustics system. You can also connect any devices with 3.5 mm jack. So I recommend you to have a look at it...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Guys, just wanted to share my personal experience. Eventually decided to buy adapter for cars AUX Link. Compared all the prices and it's really much cheaper to purchase it at the official website AUX Car Kits. The delivery took just five days. At first I tried to install it myself, but had troubles extracting the car stereo. So in the end I had it installed in the nearest auto workshop. It took just 15 minutes. So far totally contempted with the purchase.

Advantages:

- great sound
- you can use it as a charger
- with Bluetooth dongle works perfectly as a car hands-free kit
- music control with steering wheel buttons and buttons on the car head unit (really convenient)
- read all music formats
- compatible with my Apple gadgets, but there is also a plug for other mobile devices
- free and fast delivery
- occupies very little space and almost invisible
- now I can listen to all my favourite compositions without carrying piles of CDs.

Disadvantages:

- a bit expensive as I also ordered additional Bluetooth dongle
- could't easily extract the car stereo so had to go to service center

But taking everything into account, I believe it's a good price-quality ratio. So from my point of view it's worth it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.