Registered
14,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that you can send me?

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn that was quick and fuck me I don't have a torrent thing. How reliable is that?

·
Registered
14,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
utorrent.com best torrent downloader. use the website for any questions you ahve using it. I recommend btjunkie.com for downloading because they have good policies for their trackers and have a rating system to determine bad downloads and such. I "appropriated" several things from here:ninja

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
my favorite software to find backups is jptorrent JPTorrent - Your MultiSearch Torrent Client It lets you search all of the known backup software sights, although using top 5 sites usually works best (isohunt is my fav). And a +1 for µTorrent, small, quick, and works great.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Ok so i got jp torrent. Found a file for chop saved it. It says it's a Limewire torrent. Do I open this file with limewire to start the actual dload? Nevermind I just got it off of Limewire. What's the point of these torrent sites anyway when they don't have any actuall files

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
the torrents themselves are these tiny files which when opened by a torrent program initiate a download of the actual file. its usually faster and always safer cuz you can limit the computers that connect to you to let you download. limewire sucks ballz

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
on top of JPTorrent, you need a good torrent client. My favorite is µTorrent Torrent - The Lightweight and Efficient BitTorrent Client small, fast, and pretty easy to use. After installing µTorrent it will associate itself with .torrent files and will open them for you. Don't use lamewire to download torrents, too many people watching. Don't expect it to be an immediate download, it's not uncommon for it to take a few days for me to get something I want, plus I always leave it on long enough to at least get a 1:1 seed ratio.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts