Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a tanabe racing medalion and i wanted to put on the oem kit. i was wondering if i needed to cut it to make it fit with the exhaust and i was wondering if it would look whack...any pics would be great....thanx guys

·
Registered
241 Posts
there are plenty of pics on h o n d a p r e l u d e .com ;) just search under "OEM kit exhaust" or something similiar.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Here's a pic of my rear OEM kit with the tanabe DTM. It's kind of crooked, after hitting a 2X4 in the road, but it was pretty flush when first put on. You might have to modify the hangers with the Racing Medallion, but you'll never know until you put it on...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<spanishricer> where did u get your emblems shaved at and for how much?

where'd u get ur emblems shaved at? i've been wanting to do that, but i had no clue where to go and how much i'd be paying...thx

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
You can have your emblems and keyhole shaved at any body shop, and price will vary depending on where you go. Expect to pay at least $100 for the rear deck shaving though.

·
Registered
778 Posts
just wonderin

if a prelude does not come with the oem body kit can u order one?> for example. if i buy a 97 lude used and it does not have a oem body kit can i go to the honda dealer and order one?

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Re: just wonderin

GReddy Set Go said:
if a prelude does not come with the oem body kit can u order one?> for example. if i buy a 97 lude used and it does not have a oem body kit can i go to the honda dealer and order one?
yes, or you can check out www.hparts.com they have a few left.

·
Registered
778 Posts
thanx

thanx jvtec

·
Registered
4,134 Posts

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: just wonderin