Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought a crx and put a b16 in it. its all motor, has everything and its got a decent tune.

now what i did was look into gear rations...i put exact stats for a itr tranny and it made that thing zoom. if i could tune the rest better it would be a crazy road car

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I do that... sorta. Since I'm not too well educated about gear ratios and such it's more trial and error for me.

On a side note, since my Xbox network card died I went and got a 360... now I gotta rebuild my 230mph si before I take Forza back online :(

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Midi_Amp said:
I tune my car's aero and suspension... Waaayy back then. Now I totally forgot how to tune those crazy numbers, I thought this is just a game and real world number means shit. I guess when my 360 came in, Forza is the first game to be boot (Oblivion can wait).

the game is a simulation, and the numbers are really close to the actual gear ratios of the trannys but the type r tranny i sreal close and it goes so fast through the gears but its insane what u can do on this game

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.