Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im doing a sponsorship proposal for one of my classes. i have decided to propose to chik-fil-a to sponsor a craftsment truck race at lowes motorspeedway. well for the presentation i need a few visuals. i want one to be what the logo could look like if Chik-fil-a took the offer. here is what i need. the chick-fil-a logo w/ the lowes motorspeedway one above it. then "200" under the logo. its gonna be the Chik-Fil-A 200 at Lowes Motorspeedway.

i need this logo today. i have photoshop and have tried doing it but i dont have the skills to know what im doin. i dont mess around w/ it much. i would appreciate this VERY much if someone can help me out.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its gonna be the race logo, like they would have in the infield. so the Chik-fil-a logo needs to be pretty big, the lowes motorspeedway logo above that but a little bit smaller. then 200 in nice attractive font and color under the chik-fil-a logo...maybe a little slanted if you could. the 200 needs to be a good size too.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well thats not exactly what im looking for, but youre on the right track. all i need is the lowes logo closer to the chik-fil-a one. and the same w/ the 200. and the 200 just needs to be one color. and i dont need the ripple effect background. just a white background would be great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.