Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was installing white face gauges on my civic. I don't have the tool that you supposed to use to take off the needles for the speedo, fuel, and water temp. so i was doing it with a screw driver and trying to be very careful!! i got the speedo off without to much trouble. but then when i did the fuel and water, they both broke. Now the part that broke is not the needle that tells you how much fuel you have or anything. the part that broke was the needle that it connects to. it seems to be a very thin metal. I was woundering if there is a way to fix this without having to do the whole cluster!! I mean if i have to i guess ill do it. but if there is some way that i can do this without having to do the whole thing that would be nice. If you guys needs pics to know what i am talking about i can get them. Just ask me.

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
definitely post up a pic, the only thing i can think of right now would be a new cluster or this kit here....damn, my post was deleted...
i'll have to look around and see if i can find these needle kits i saw once.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ill try to get some pics tomorrow of it. but i think i might just get a cluster with a tach and do the swap anyway. cuz i want a tach in my cluster. so i just might spend the money and get one. i just got to get the money some how. till then ill just guess what my gas is at.

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
best way to solve that when you get the new cluster, is to fill it up, then adjust the cluster.... damn that took me awhile to think up ;)

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
IISaiNtII said:
best way to solve that when you get the new cluster, is to fill it up, then adjust the cluster.... damn that took me awhile to think up ;)

LOL good idea. thanks for all the help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.