Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think this thing is ridiculous, but they sponsor almost every tuner site (including SHO). i know someone out there SOMEwhere has have to have bought this thing and tried it out.

i mean does it at least improve mpg? if it does that i would think it would be worth it. anyone ever dyno'd it or tested it for fuel consumption?

these guys are still in business - so SOMEone has to be buying them.

http://www.turbonator.com/index.html?id=adWordsHonda

don't be afraid to speak up - we won't laugh at you - deep down we all have that element of curiousity as to how effective a plastic fan really is...

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
dude its a POS and it doesnt do anything. the only reason they are still in business is because stupid people think theyre getting an awesome deal: 35hp! OH MY!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I know of one kid here in Wichita, a friend of a friend, and this kid bought every useless rip off product made. He has a Y pipe on his intake so he has 2 intakes. One is a cold air in the fender and the other is a short ram type underhood which negates any benefits of the cold air. He bought the Tornado, the E-Ram electric leaf-blower, I mean supercharger(or is that the other way 'round), the "chip" that jumps the IAT sensor plug, and the latest mod. was one of those throttle body spacers. Of course he drives a Toyota Celica 4-cyl. and the spacer was intended for a v-6 Tacoma truck. 3 out of 4 T.B. bolts did not line up with the spacer so he bolted the T.B. on with 1 bolt!! Then he called my friend wondering why his car idles at 5K RPM's...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.