10,346 Posts
why did you make two threads?

· Registered
10,346 Posts
lol

· Registered
2,307 Posts
lol eCtune > **

dont spend 2300 dollars on something 200 bucks can handle.. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

· Premium Member
29,824 Posts
Never heard of microtech. Just did a search and I have to admit, the interface looks a little more user friendly than some other software out there.

Do I detect a little hate on the standalones?
:wow
no just hate on fanboys with standalones on stock setups standalone is gay unless you want 600-700hp.

and no i'm not drunk right now so don't take anythin i say seriously notw

· Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yea but it will sure come in handy later. And hey, any of u guys pick up a clean swap with a fucking 2 grand ecu setup? for like 2500$, id think ud go for that too. PLus I can sell that fucking shit on ebay and have enough for a chipped OBD1 and a fucking Sick wetshot kit. NOt hatin, you were discriminatin....................and having power windows in a rex is pretty fucking sick for the record. I HATE THOSE PEICE OF SHIT handles. I broke like 4 on my POS 95 dx.

the rolling stones shes so cold is a really good song btw

· Premium Member
29,824 Posts
Yea but it will sure come in handy later. And hey, any of u guys pick up a clean swap with a fucking 2 grand ecu setup? for like 2500$, id think ud go for that too. PLus I can sell that fucking shit on ebay and have enough for a chipped OBD1 and a fucking Sick wetshot kit. NOt hatin, you were discriminatin....................and having power windows in a rex is pretty fucking sick for the record. I HATE THOSE PEICE OF SHIT handles. I broke like 4 on my POS 95 dx.

the rolling stones shes so cold is a really good song btw
are you high?

· Premium Member
29,824 Posts
actually no. not rite now. Imspending all my fucking money on this GD money pit. no money for kryppy :(
actually i do understand that one. that's why i work the door at a club. i keep what i confiscate. already up an half-o

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.