Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rsxworld.com?

Its a sweet site, great people. Specifically for the RSX.

Its my home :) Come visit.

RSXBabe

Smoochies

·
Registered
73 Posts
Club RSX is a kick ass board. The webmaster is a great guy. He actually takes care of his members and helps everyone out (product testing, install instructions, etc.) Very helpful site for RSX owners.

·
Registered
73 Posts
cloud7 said:
yeah, but you gotta hate all the WRX owners in the vs forum...
Yes very true. That's why I try to stay away from there. At least most of the Celica people are nice.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
cloud7 said:
yeah, but you gotta hate all the WRX owners in the vs forum...
yeah u gotta hate the trolls...the one thing I really like about Club RSX is their shop..you can actually buy JDM parts from it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ugh

Whats wrong with you people, I didn't come here to hear how lame your opinions are.

RSXworld has sponsers who sell JDM parts...and you think because a site sells them it makes it that much better?

Anyhow...we're nice, rsx-s is a mangina, but in a bad way :)

Come on by and be with the adults.

·
Registered
73 Posts
RSXbabe said:
Ugh

Whats wrong with you people, I didn't come here to hear how lame your opinions are.
Really... :rolleyes:

Anyhow...we're nice
Don't seem very nice with the above comment...

:gokuf3: Contridicting Mean People.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was just kidding with you guys....

See how it feels when you say nasty things when they aren't true?

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, which is fine..but you haven't even been there in a long time and its getting to be quite full of great info.

Its up to you, I was just saying come have a look..not critique the site and bad mouth it.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I have been to RSXWorld actually and it just seems like you took a lot of things from clubrsx and put it on your site...When I use to go there a while ago you guys were averaging like 10-20 posts a day...thats weaker than this forum here! Chris, the webmaster is also a great guy. He works hard for the members and all of them appreciate it. IMO, I think it is useless having 2 RSX sites, especially in this situation where clubrsx has a much larger amount of users than rsxworld.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Huh? Show one thing that was stolen from clubrsx? Which is a great site in its own right.

If anything was borrowed from anywhere it would be from s2ki, the sister site to RSXworld. Show me a more credible vehicle site on the net?

When you "use" to go there, it might have been at 10-20 posts per day..however given growth and over all maturity its grown by leaps and bounds.

There are more than 2 rsx sites..

Anyhow, everyone else..feel free to chime in when you have something useful to say. RSX-S badmouth all you want. Just helps people go to RSXworld and make up their own minds.

And we wouldn't want that.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
People have made up their own minds:
Club RSX:
There are currently 86 members and 87 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 293 on 12-09-2001 at 07:41 PM.

RSXWorld:
Currently Active Users: 14
6 registered members & 8 guests.<--including me
Most users ever online was 59 on
11-09-2001 at 02:46 AM.

Last time I visited RSXWorld there was no featured RSX..there is now. The forums are also basically the same. All you need is a shop and guess what..they will be identical!! Sorry if I offended you but I have been a member at ClubRSX from the day it started and I am only stating my opinion..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts