Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wonering is there is any cutting involved in the dash or id it just bolt's right in. Will the vent's line up too? I'm looking to install a 97 dash dash in a 6th gen civic.

· Registered
2,356 Posts
LuckyH said:
I was wonering is there is any cutting involved in the dash or id it just bolt's right in. Will the vent's line up too?
I heard there are A LOT of problems with this.. someone asked this before the reset on the board.. Someone said it just bolts right in, so they went out and bought the dash, only to find out it wouldn't work.. or something like that

· Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok I did a search and none of them had it. But they did mention just changing out the gauge cluster, I'm sure this would be a lot easier and that basically all i want (I could care less about the dash). I can do the cutting if there's any required. All I'm worried about is will it hook up to my civic connectors?

· Registered
244 Posts
you can go to jdmfan and go look, there is a thing under technical for it. He tells you what wires go where and I think you do need to get new connectors to plug into the integra's but you can get those at a junk yard or acura. he tells you what you need to know. this is for the guage cluster and not the dash though.

· Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great that's really all I wanted was the cluster. Thank you:D <---I'm cheesin' right now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.