Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I had somebody chop those rims on there but they didn't lower it...so it looks a bit ugly. Could someone make it look lower so I could see how they will really look on the car once I decide to get those rims and my suspension?

Thanks.

Also if its not too much to ask. Maybe someone would feel like taking that picture and sticking these rims on it?

I have no idea how long something like that takes...but if its not a lot of work. Anyway I'll rep anybody for anything here.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Here ya go.

The rims will be some work tho since there is logos through them. It will take some time to get rid of them but I will try and see what happens.

Reactions: WillyG

·
Registered
30 Posts
Civic X, I got a question, how did you drop his car? When I dropped mine, I just selected the body of the car, and lowered it, then I used the clone tool to fix the back ground behind the car. It worked, but yours looks much cleaner.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
decca1o said:
Civic X, I got a question, how did you drop his car? When I dropped mine, I just selected the body of the car, and lowered it, then I used the clone tool to fix the back ground behind the car. It worked, but yours looks much cleaner.
I just did a quik drop. Selected the along the bottom of the car n through the wheel wells then selected all the way to the top of the pic. It moves the top half of the pic down instead of just the car. That way you dont get the gap arounf the car that you need to fill in. Heres a pic if it helps any.

You really have to watch where you cut across to the edge of the pic. If you do it in the wrong areas you can cause things to get chopped in half and it will look outta place.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks alot for doing that man...Yeah I don't think I like the looks of those rims though.. But I appreciate it nonetheless!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.