Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Premium Member
3,213 Posts
CivicLx said:
I used to be stationed in Yuma. Where abouts are you from? Sorry I don't have any info for you right now.
Hey i was stationed in yuma too, i did Air Traffic Control there. i left in 2000 though.

· Premium Member
3,213 Posts
w1ngzer0 said:
Is there anyone from arizona or am i like that one guy the only guy in alaska but am i the only one in arizona.. If not Need to know where proformance shops are wanting to NA my car =/
Pheonix has everything you need! Apex-i is there and i believe Tuscon has a few shops.

· Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok any of these shops do NA?? Also in the NA do they unclude port polishing or is that seperate? I am wanting to NA my 2002 Civic EX(when it get it) Before anything else. Also having a arguement with myself about if i want white or blue :D

· Premium Member
3,213 Posts
w1ngzer0 said:
If you guys were woundering what NA was its Natrually Aspired not sure if I spelled that right or wrong but thats what NA is ;)
Yes we know what NA is and when you buy it from Honda it will be NA, the term you are looking for is All Motor Setup.;)
And yes they can NA your car out, i/h/e/port polished intake manifold, overbored TB,Port Polished Head,3 or 5 angle valve job or even higher,Camshaft,Cam Gear,Ignition (unnecessary for All Motor), Clutch,Flywheel,Pullies,fuel rail, injectors, fuel pump, and everything else you can think of.

· Premium Member
3,213 Posts
w1ngzer0 said:
When you buy it from honda it comes NA?? Are u sure?? is that the new thing with 2002?? then how come it only has 127 hp if it has been NA already...
Someone Please educate this guy and tell him to stay off Gran Turismo:p :p :p

· Registered
1,104 Posts
nope, jersey here :)

· Registered
1,616 Posts
I know of some motorsport shops in Phoenix, but I don't really know of any performance shops. I know there was one around Versus, but I forget the name of it. They should be able to tell you at any one of the performance shops. If not, I'd just take it to LA.

· Registered
2,222 Posts
w1ngzer0 said:
When you buy it from honda it comes NA?? Are u sure?? is that the new thing with 2002?? then how come it only has 127 hp if it has been NA already...
just in case you havent' figured out what NA means yet, it's when your engine isn't supercharged or turbo'd, it's drawing in the air w/o any "artificial devices"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.