Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
hi there!lyou are trully lucky guys there!jdm heaven!!! :clap eventually Cyprus is not far from Greece and we can find form there many parts as well!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
saxophonias said:
hi there!lyou are trully lucky guys there!jdm heaven!!! :clap eventually Cyprus is not far from Greece and we can find form there many parts as well!
There is a new store covering the entire greece and cyprus X-motorsport and it has all you can need for a JDM car. go check it out X-motorsport

·
Registered
10 Posts
Geia sas paidia.Kai egv eimai apo thn ellada,apo ton peiraia.Xairomai pou se ena tetoio site brika kai allous ellines.Ego exo ena aplo jazz alla me psaksimo pisteuo na to ftiakso.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
yea my boy. :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Honda Accord

Hi all!
I am new here, I am a Greek Cypriot Londoner now living in Galatsi, Athens.
I am looking to buy a Honda Accord 2.0 Automatic with all the goodies. It seems that an automatic car in Greece is a rare find and I can't understand why. If anyone has any ideas where i can find such a car i would be grateful. I don't mind how old it is, as long as it has been well maintained, serviced with all service documented history and has low miles. (not asking for too much huh?)

Anyhow, take care all!
:)

·
Registered
37 Posts
ha33y said:
Hi all!
I am new here, I am a Greek Cypriot Londoner now living in Galatsi, Athens.
I am looking to buy a Honda Accord 2.0 Automatic with all the goodies. It seems that an automatic car in Greece is a rare find and I can't understand why. If anyone has any ideas where i can find such a car i would be grateful. I don't mind how old it is, as long as it has been well maintained, serviced with all service documented history and has low miles. (not asking for too much huh?)

Anyhow, take care all!
:)
kalworises!
Welcome!
this is true concerning the automatics versions in the domestic market
however you can search here
www.autotriti.gr
or you can enter www.redliners.gr and have a look at the advertisments of the forum :D

·
Registered
3,423 Posts
I'm Greek, but live in Australia.

Good to see that quite a few Honda drivers do actually exist in Greece, as I noticed on my last trip to Greece, I noticed many, many people drive European cars and was under the impression that no one drove non-European cars over there.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts