Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
i used to live there, but yea, very few people on sho that live in MO/kansas/illinois area period. im very dissapointed.

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
i must say, there are many more peeps from kc on here than stl, but still not enough in the MO area to have a state meet. but they may also be non-posters, that just look at info too...

we should see about getting a MO state meet going on...

·
Registered
69 Posts
IISaiNtII said:
i must say, there are many more peeps from kc on here than stl, but still not enough in the MO area to have a state meet. but they may also be non-posters, that just look at info too...

Who, the lil handful of us? Would be cool if there were lots of people.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
IISaiNtII said:

There's plenty of modded imports around.. shit i see them all over the streets daily. I'm down to get a meet going ill find some civic owners not on SHO to attend too.. i think there would be a good turn out.

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
no doubt theres a shitload of imports, hell, i saw more in springfield mo, than i do here in kc (probably because of the size difference) but there are alot of them definitly

·
Registered
8,834 Posts
theres hopefully gonna be a KC meet in the spring time, dunno if u guys would wanna travel that far but id be down for another meet for stl

·
Registered
10 Posts
Well i am from STL, but never get back there anymore, I am at school in Warrensbrg Mo

I miss STL where there are people, i hate this town of 12,000 people

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
IO_303 said:
Well i am from STL, but never get back there anymore, I am at school in Warrensbrg Mo

I miss STL where there are people, i hate this town of 12,000 people
My sister goes to school down there.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I am from St. Louis. I don't have a Honda though. I was sure there would be more St. Louisans on here with all the nice imports I see drving around.

Chris

1 - 20 of 57 Posts