Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey anyone going to the D1 Grand Prix this weekend. it is the round 1 of the 2005 series. today they had practice sessions in Irwindale and I heard there were a ton of teams from Japan.

I will be there on sunday and hopefully get some good pics.

·
Banned
1,513 Posts
Yeah I'll be there for sure! I went last year and it was BAD ASS!! If its ur first time your in for a treat man. Good to know that some fellow SHO members will be around.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Me and Ultra went. you can find our pictures in the Pacific and OT forums. I'll try to post some up here too.

If you guys watched the round of 32, when Orido crashed, UltraMagnetical & I were at the concrete infield barriers right where his car took the hay bales out. I was in the orange shirt and black cap. During the opening ceremonies we were on the start/finish line taking pics of the drivers, crowd, etc.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
allmotorking said:
Hey anyone going to the D1 Grand Prix this weekend. it is the round 1 of the 2005 series. today they had practice sessions in Irwindale and I heard there were a ton of teams from Japan.

I will be there on sunday and hopefully get some good pics.
Hey man... you might want to get rid of that link in your sig. ;)

:(

·
Banned
1,513 Posts
Lol that guy was going balls out an lost it that was funny. Did you see all teh paper airplanes...thousands. Some ass mooned the crowd and got a coke thrown at him.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i think the best drifting technique was when Imamura passed the Chaser in round of 16. i also thought Orido was off the hook in the supra...that was soooo cool watching him just wipe out all the sponsors banners.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts