Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says, I need a radiator overfill bottle for a 94-01 Integra. If you've got one PM me with shipped prices. I have looked at local junkyards and they don't have anything. Seems most wrecks happen in the front and damages the bottle.

Anyone know if one from a Civic will work? They probably have a whole mess of those....

· Registered
1,328 Posts
Like the title says, I need a radiator overfill bottle for a 94-01 Integra. If you've got one PM me with shipped prices. I have looked at local junkyards and they don't have anything. Seems most wrecks happen in the front and damages the bottle.

Anyone know if one from a Civic will work? They probably have a whole mess of those....
If you dont care about looks, i know any parts store sell universal ones.

· Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I may have to hit that up. You mean O'Reiley, AZ, Advanced, correct? I was hoping to get an OEM one, but an aftermarket one may work better. My intake touches the back of the bottle and breaks it over time. I should just shorten my intake arm.....

· Registered
38 Posts
I have replaced mine before and I know how hard to look for a used one, I finally decided to go at the Acura dealer and bought me a new one, but man let me tell you it's costly, I payed $110 and have to wait for a week co'z they have to order it in Japan. I don't know if others will work since there is a guage line on stock that you have to follow. Goodluck on looking for one or just go to the dealer and get you a new one, again it's costly but you have peace of mine.

· Registered
1,328 Posts
I may have to hit that up. You mean O'Reiley, AZ, Advanced, correct? I was hoping to get an OEM one, but an aftermarket one may work better. My intake touches the back of the bottle and breaks it over time. I should just shorten my intake arm.....
yes those stores should carry them. if i can remember correctly they were about 20 bucks.

· Registered
10,346 Posts
how the hell you busting an overfill tank with your air intake? :confused

· Registered
4,633 Posts
Hmmm, I better check mine when I get back to Windsor....

My filter has a little spindle on the end to attach to the cover of my icebox, and it definitely is right snug against the reservoir...

· Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
how the hell you busting an overfill tank with your air intake? :confused
The intake touches the back of the bottle and put a little pressure on it. Over time, the part that snaps into the bracket will break. This last one came from a junk yard and was brittle. I put my hand on it to take the cap off and it broke a huge hole into it. When I get the new one I'm going to trim my intake arm back, or just buy one of those PW:JDM carbon ones....

· Registered
10,346 Posts
he bought one if you read all his posts :tu.

please take notice of thread date as well.

-Matt

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.