Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,931 Posts
speedy_si_racer said:
i got a question, which rims would be better for a 5th gen civic hatch? keep in mind that i will be using the civic vx rims for the track.
I think the gsr wheels are lighter than the si wheels. Id use the gsr wheels for the track but instead of getting the them why not go for some rotas. the 15" rota circuit 8s, slipstreams, and the grids they all weigh 12 lbs and i think they look hell of a lot better than those stock wheels but thats just my opinion:) .

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
TypeR416 said:
I think the gsr wheels are lighter than the si wheels. Id use the gsr wheels for the track but instead of getting the them why not go for some rotas. the 15" rota circuit 8s, slipstreams, and the grids they all weigh 12 lbs and i think they look hell of a lot better than those stock wheels but thats just my opinion:) .
Ditto. I used to have a set of GSR's off of a 94. I'd track them on my Civic and didn't care what really happened to them. It was a comfort not having an expensive set of wheels to worry about. Plus the choice of tires were much greater then w/ the stock rims.

·
Registered
912 Posts
TypeR416 said:
yeah, but i'm trying to do a gsr "conversion" on my civic (i.e. dash conversion, blades, leathers, etc...) the only thing that i won't do is the integra front end conversion.

·
Registered
9,931 Posts
speedy_si_racer said:
yeah, but i'm trying to do a gsr "conversion" on my civic (i.e. dash conversion, blades, leathers, etc...) the only thing that i won't do is the integra front end conversion.
heh thats cool. good luck with it man:tu2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts