Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have one what way do you import digital still photos that you have taken to maintain the image quality?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,298 Posts
civickid77 said:
If you have one what way do you import digital still photos that you have taken to maintain the image quality?
I have XL-1, works the same way though, you want to import them through firewire, that way you don't lose anything. and if you want to capture them from video (not a still frame), then you need to export a single frame and then 'de-interlace' in photoshop, or some other editing program.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Anyone have a Canon GL1????

MKX-R said:
I have XL-1, works the same way though, you want to import them through firewire, that way you don't lose anything. and if you want to capture them from video (not a still frame), then you need to export a single frame and then 'de-interlace' in photoshop, or some other editing program.
Ok ill try that, does the XL1 have a photo button like the GL1 that allows you to capture still images on the MiniDV tapes??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,298 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Anyone have a Canon GL1????

civickid77 said:
Ok ill try that, does the XL1 have a photo button like the GL1 that allows you to capture still images on the MiniDV tapes??
yes it does, xl-1 is the slightly higher model actually :)
it records images for 5 seconds, but I rarely use it, something else might happen during those 5 seconds, so I just record and then extract frames from the video.
actually, I'm trying to sell the xl-1, maybe you wanna buy it? :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone have a Canon GL1????

MKX-R said:
yes it does, xl-1 is the slightly higher model actually :)
it records images for 5 seconds, but I rarely use it, something else might happen during those 5 seconds, so I just record and then extract frames from the video.
actually, I'm trying to sell the xl-1, maybe you wanna buy it? :)
I wish i could i was looking for an XL1 but i got a pretty sweet deal on this GL1 package, how much are you asking for it anyway?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,298 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top