Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have the Tanabe Hyper Medalion on their 5th Gen Lude? Can you tell me how it is. ie How it Sound and Looks, Quality, Advantages, disadvantages, What you like or don't like about it. The reason I ask is cause I can get it at a good price (performance shop has it in stock) and was wondering if I should buy it. Also, does anyone have pics of it on a 5th gen lude?

· Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
4bidden, do you have any problems with rust since the Hyper Medalion is not stainless steel piping? Also, could you let me know how you like the sound/look/quality, etc... Would you recommend it or would you get something else if you were to do it over again?

PS - do you have anymore pics at different angles?

· Registered
2,115 Posts
ill scan through but i dont think i have any more angles.

when i do my h22 swap, it wont bolt up perfect w/o modification so i am going to sell it in favor of a greddy pe, most likely.

as for rust...not a problem. ive never any of it except the canister, and it looks great. as long as you maintain the canister with some all metal restorer, it'll look new forever. the sound i love. at idle you cant even hear it but when you get on it it lets out a very deep rumble. but not one of those rumbles that shakes your whole car, a nice subtle rumble that is pleasant for the ears.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.